Inas will be holding its first 1st NEO Conference in the United Kingdom on February 2-3 2013.
The conference is organised by Inas and provides an opportunity to discuss:
- The Inas eligibility process
- The new ‘provisional eligibility’ process
- Member experiences and sharing of good practice
- Consideration of the draft Inas Strategic Plan (in the area of Eligibility)
The conference is intended for the National Eligibility Officer (NEO) of each member nation and a maximum of one further representative. The representatives should have considerable knowledge of, and involvement in, the eligibility process within their nation.
- 13.09.2012 – Invitation and Further Information
Accommodation fees should be paid directly to the hotel. The delegate fee is $50 and should be paid directly to Inas either in cash on arrival, by bank transfer (see booking details above) or online by following the link below.